2010年8月2日星期一

Be Thankful ~

當早晨鬧鐘響,我多麼不願起床時;需要感謝,我還能聽見聲音,有起床的力氣!
When the alarm rings and I couldn’t wake up, I should be thankful.
I can still hear sounds and get out of my bed.

當我嫌食物難吃時,需要感謝,我還有選擇吃的權利。
When I find the food tasteless, I should be thankful. I am able to have food.

當我付帳發現物價上漲,需要感謝,還有些錢夠簡單生活。
When I pay the bills and notice that the prices are rising, I should be thankful.
At least I still have enough money to live a simple life.

當我覺得家人難相處,需要感謝,還有家人。
When I feel it is so difficult to communicate with my families,
I should be thankful. I have family.

當我被不公平的錯待時,需要感謝,我能學習忍耐與有耐性。
When I am treated unequally, I should be thankful.
This is a good opportunity to learn how to endure and be patient.

當我身體病痛不適時,需要感謝,還有思維與感覺。
When I am ill, I should be thankful. I am still able to think and feel.

當我抱怨打掃房子麻煩時,需要感謝,還有一枕之地。
When I complain about house cleaning, I should be thankful.
I still have a place to lay my head.

當我無法承受忙碌壓力時,需要感謝,自己還有可用之處。
When I am busy and stressed, I should be thankful. I am using my talents and skills.

我感謝在活著的每個時刻,都能夠珍惜我所擁有的一切;
因為事情總有兩面,但我願觀看光明的那面。
I am thankful that I can cherish everything I have at every moment of my life.
There are always two sides, and I choose to look at the bright side.

只要有衣有食,就當知足。
But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.

没有评论:

发表评论