2013年2月22日星期五

Selfishness.





Just read the previous articles in my blog.
There is a kind of feeling.
But i do not know how to generalize it.
Admire myself ? Because seems very sensible?
OR
Feel funny ? Because seems old man thought ?
No one knows. :]


Let's share something here.
It's was recently happened in my side of things.
Selfishness.
This thing make me flabbergasted.
And i would wish to stay away from such people in the future.
For me, i think that selfishness is both wrong and unhealthy behavior.
Because it means acting in self-interest.


When there is a selfish person.
They would not think of anyone else.
They only give heed to their priority.
They won't help anyone, even if you are his/her friends.  
Encounters with such people may make us feel hurtful.
And also feel pity and much of disappointment on him/her.


A butcher becomes a Buddha the moment he drops his Cleaver.
Please do not continue to be a selfish person.
Please and please.


Fortunately, he/she conscience 
I'm HAPPY with it =D



没有评论:

发表评论