2013年3月25日星期一

Baby I Love You.






Baby we can go places
Maybe a trip around the world
As you and I look up into the clouds
I keep tellin' myself I gotta tell him how I feel inside
I guess I la-la but I keep holdin' back
cos I don't wanna scare you away
Yeah, it's just me, so frustrated I wish I'd say it naturally
My heart is racing, cos boy I want you constantly


Me and you and now chemistry, huh
It's so amazing that I want it more


Baby I love you
I have found the only one that is meant for me
You're always on my mind,
I'll go through whatever
Me and you will ride into eternity


Baby I love you
I swear you're the only one
Nothing's gonna change
I'm always by your side, this is forever
Like the stars my love will shine next to your heart


What's all around me baby I don't care
Your face is all I see when you're not here
And I'm so surprised though I get carried away
I could lose a day from thinkin' you might not feel the same
But let me just say, I gotta turn it up
Cos it don't matter, maybe it's time but trust what I feel
And I just need your love to follow me
Cos now you know that you're my world, my everything


Now baby when I sleep at night I close my eyes and smile
I hope you never ever think about letting me go
If I don't have you baby I would rather be on my own
What we have is so untouchable, unbreakable,
and we will go on and on





没有评论:

发表评论