2013年3月10日星期日

Celebration.





Not my birthday yet!!
But i have to thanks first..
Appreciate the planner's effort in this celebration.
Because I know the feel of planning this type of program.
Thank for everyone & everything.





S6's Girls!!
The supporter for my every events. ^.^




Another birthday girl.
The celebration for her is quite early.
Her birthday is on 29/3
But since we having final exam around that date.
So decided to celebrate together.




They are trying to give me surprise.
And that day we went for sing k until midnight.
The only bad comment for that place is no line for Digi user -,-
Make me cant contact with my family.
So suffer. haha~
Someone ask me why i look so down.
I answered : sing too much sad song already. haha




Yeah~ went I-city too.
But the timing is wrong.
Should go at night.
Then only got the beautiful lighting.
But not bad also.
Because it's my first time!! haha.






Then someone ask me again.
Why I want to be so low key.
Even one picture also never upload.
She means about the relationship.
What I want to say is..
Everyone got their own style.
For me, 
I just want both of us know about the things between us.
That's what I want ^^







没有评论:

发表评论