2013年9月15日星期日

Full House Theme Cafe.



First time here >> Fullhouse Theme Cafe

This restaurant really has a pleasant ambience.
Elegant environment make us feel contended.

First, with the decorated wall.
So lovely ~~



This is their fullhouse lifestyle store.
With all the handsomely furnished and full of fine decorations.


There is an air of romantic about this restaurant.
A sweet dating place for couple ^.^



Alfredo - RM17.90
This pasta tastes like mint.


Tony's Teriyaki Chicken Burger -RM17.90
I like the fries so so so much! hahaha
Compared to McDonald's French Fries, I like this more ~
The crispy skin and the mouth melting taste, satisfying me the max! hahaha
Well, just a fries. No need to be crazy over it.xD
But truly, forsooth, I'm not exaggerating.
Must have a try on this burger. 


Pan Seared Atlantic Barramundi - RM33.90
Someone said this dish has fishy taste.
But I'm not sure of it. haha


Spicy Carbonara - RM15.90

Having meal here is my only extravagance. haha
The meals in this artistic restaurant were pleasant.
Enjoying my life to the full. hahaha
- My life was unadulterated bliss -
** Thanksgiving **



大多數人都只記得前一句:人生不如意十之八九;
卻忘了後面還有一句:我們只是為了那珍貴的一二而活。
快樂的人,不為失去的憤憤不平,只為還擁有的感激不已。




没有评论:

发表评论