2013年9月12日星期四

淘宝 + Sushi Zanmai + Buzz Station




Da laaaa~~~
The goods from Taobao (淘宝) was just arrived my house.
I'm helping my friend to order all of this from China.
If you want, I can help you to order. :D
Just text me ^^
You can freight your goods by air or sea.
Of course, air freight is faster than sea freight.
But, it's your choice, just the price will be different.


Last Sunday,
Three of us had dinner at Sushi Zanmai, Low Yat.
Just because we do not wish to queue up in The Garden's outlet. haha
But we are dissatisfied with their service in Low Yat's outlet. :[
It took us too long to wait for our courses to be served.
It's around 30mins, I think.
We asked a waitress about this, but she just ignored our situation. 
Feeling HUNGRY ~~  T.T 


And this is what we got after waiting for so long.
The sushi was burned and it has a slightly bitter taste.
We lodged a complaint.
But the 2nd time was the same.
And I smelled something burning when the waiter brought the food.
Hmm.. I think we will never patronize this outlet again :S


Monday 9/9/2013
My first meal of the day at 4.00pm at Buzz Station.
It's normal to me actually. hahahahha 
This restaurant is newly opened at StarParc Point, Setapak.
The price is still affordable, may have a try.
But the food is just okay. Nothing much special. haha 


And...
My brother's birthday!!
Age of 25.
Where's your girl girl? hahaha :P


This mango cake was nice~
Because i had never been trying this type of cake.
Feeling special *~*
But my sis said this cake is very sweet.




没有评论:

发表评论