2011年3月12日星期六

Happy Birthday To ME!!!


Congratz to Ms. YLS..hahaha =D
17 year old ady..
Yesterday was my birthday~
And i celebrated wif my frens, my special one & my beloved family =)

Wow..my 17 years life passed ady..
super duper fast~~

Thx for your homemade cake ^^
It's really delicious..YUMMY =D
I miss the moment tat we spent together ^^
This will last forever ^^

Thx for my frens wishes..
Yesterday i open my fb profile..
When i saw many frens commented on my wall..
My mood automatically on =D
although juz a simple & short word~
But it is enuf touch for me^^

And yesterday sing K for 5 hours something..
Wow~~ so geng^^
And i get my S.H.E concert DVD ady!!
Hooray~~~
Juz finished disc 1~~ ^^
When i watching..i had goose bumps..
Their friendship..Their voice~~
I LOVE IT!! ^^

Later nite update again..
gonna go gai gai ady..
BYE^^

没有评论:

发表评论