2011年3月21日星期一

Life...




Everyone seems to ask themselves what do they really wan from their life??
What are we all really striving for??

Then i will thinking of myself..
Actually wat I striving for??
I'm 17 year old nw..
Isn't still young??Or nid to start think of aim for my life?

I dunno y i will suddenly think like tat..
Juz feel like so useless..
No aim of my life..no dreams no goals..
My problems??

And feel that..
A person coming from rich family..
they have more opportunities open to them to achieve wat they wan..
But..
A person coming from poor family..
They doesn't have the "easy life" compared to the person coming from rich family..
They has to go through more obstacles..
And struggles to achieve wat they wann..

For me..if can..
I juz wan to live happily wif my family n frens..
And without any troubles..
But its nt easy to do so..

没有评论:

发表评论