2013年4月16日星期二

Mommy's Big Day!!





It's on 10.04.2013
WEDNESDAY



Since everyone working on weekday.
So, that day we didn't not go any places for the celebration.
Just bought a cake and celebrated in lovely house.


My mom keep mention need not to buy cake or go out dinner.
Still ask me to SMS my sis them for this thing.
Then i told her we bought.
And when she saw i take the cake she keep smiling-,-"
This is what we call 口是心非..hahaha~





This fruit cake is very nice.
It's from TARC RT Pastry.
And the price is cheaper then other outlets.
The decorating of the cake look special and the taste yummy ^^
** SATISFYING **















Photo album that i make for my mom as her birthday present.
A few pages from the album.
Spent 3 night to done it with my sis.
Funny, Cute, Memorable, Nice album. haha





Yeah! Finally we went here for the celebration.
We discuss so long about the restaurant.
And this is our last decision.
TAO Authentic Asian Cuisine.
It's Japanese buffet!! *^^*


 








 





It's just a little photos from all the foods that we ate.
The foods not bad.
I like it so much~~
6 person for RM400+
May have a try at this restaurant. ^^


 


After the buffet we went popular to spend my RM250 voucher.
My mom bought a cooking recipe. hahaha~




We tried this burger on last Saturday at Smashies Burger.
My comment is...
You may try for the 1st time, 
but you will not go for the 2nd time.
Hahahaha =D

没有评论:

发表评论